Jaybird Quilts has designed an awesome new block of the month quilt using the upcoming Tula Pink True Colors, HomeMade, and All Stars collections.
Perfect for advanced beginners to intermediate-level quilters — you’ll get lots of practice cutting with rulers and sewing accurate 1/4″ seams with NO PESKY Y-seams!
The quilt is composed of 9 unique diamond blocks that make the center star. In months 1-9 you will make 2 of each of these diamonds, month 10 is the background.
Nebula BOM includes the instruction booklet, with full-size templates, and enough fabric to make a queen size (97″ x 96″) quilt. Instructions are also included for making the quilt in a throw or king size (you will need to purchase additional background fabric for the king size).
- How-to videos from the designer, Julie Herman of Jaybird Quilts
- Monthly fabric packs shipped 3 months/shipment: includes all fabric needed for the top and binding of the quilt,
- Pattern includes paper templates, but you will want to use the Jaybird Quilts Sidekick and Hex N More Rulers! It is easier to be accurate!
- An exclusive Tula Pink designed Nebula BOM quilt label
- An exclusive Tula Pink designed 18″ x 14″ polka dot project bag (great for storing your tools or fabrics)
Nebula BOM runs for 10 months, from January to October 2012
Pay in Installments
$60 Sign up: 3 equal payments of $90 each in January, April, and July. We will bill you via Paypal before each shipment.
Pay in Full: $295, save $25! This option is under a separate listing.